Home | About | Contact | More | More

The Move


2009 was a year spent apart from my husband.  Our son was in 12th grade and it would have been some what traumatic to move him to a new school in his final year.  There are many things that my son will be in therapy for, I just didn't want to add to my already growing list.

So throughout the year we would fly back and forth between Utah and Oregon.  Thank you to Southwest Airlines for keeping my marriage alive, so much cheaper than marriage counseling.

As the move came closer we finally found a home to rent in the College Hills District and we made the big move.  Driving down the tree lined streets and the smell of clean air (those who have lived in Utah will understand where I am coming from), I finally knew I was home.

Please join me on my journey of discovery where I will review stores, events and all other things related to this exceptional town and other surrounding areas.

2 comments:

JRM said...

Great new blog! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in the heart of the Willamette Valley!!

Change Dancer said...

I am so looking forward to following your adventures - home is where the heart is !

Post a Comment